Saturday, September 6, 2008

Etsy Shop: BlackLilyPie

Tara from Blacklilypie is the Etsy shop of the day! I have purchased from Tara in the past and we have done some collaborating for the Sampler as well!


I fell in love with Blacklilypie when I did a search for 'black cat' one day on Etsy, her shop appeared and Tara's illustrations were just phenomenal, and I then became a fan of Batcat!

This information taken from Blacklilypie's profile!
"Blacklilypie is Tara Fortin.I am an illustrator, working from a pink, purple and black studio, making pink,purple and black things. I have been "blacklilypie" since high school. I am now a 28 year old full time illustrator and designer working from Toronto, Ontario in Canada. I live with a giant grouchy cat (Check him out on YouTube) and my "dude" is a government employee with a blue mohawk. We live in a "flat above a shop" decorated with skulls and bats. Our closet is entirely black clothes, which makes laundry easy."

What are you waiting for?! Go pick up some great products at Blacklilypie today!

2 comments:

Debra said...

What a cute batcat...
I will have to check out her shop.

blacklilypie (Tara Fortin) said...

How sweet are you?! *blush* Thanks SO much!