Friday, September 5, 2008

A Fresh Start

Hello everyone!

I hope you will enjoy my blog here! I will be posting some of my clients products, my Etsy purchases, and mixing it in with a few of my products. I will try to showcase someone new everyday. I will be picking from 1,000s of sellers on Etsy, but if you'd like a chance for me to post a few of your items in my blog, please leave a comment here or become Blogging friends with me and I will try my best to pick from the list!

Ok, so a little about me!
My name is AmyLynn and I run a few Etsy.com shops! Kittycrossbones - Custom Promotional Products, KXBPhotography - Photography and Foxy Impression - Jewelry!

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy the blog posts to come!
-AmyLynn

4 comments:

genuinelygreen said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Kitty! Love it.

avocado said...

It's a very nice, clean looking blog - good luck!

Silja Erg said...

Hi, AmyLynn!
Looks like this is going to be an interesting blog! Will bookmark it for later reading too!
I love knowing what is going on on etsy. There are so many shops and i could easily browse myself, right? But for some reason I always like reading blogs about them. ALways take the longest path...
Anyway, Happy blogging!

FetishGhost said...

Fantastic start!!! Just started the whole blogging angle myself. Rather interesting.

Reminds me that I am nearly out of buttons, too. Off to design some new ones and put in an order!!! Will keep watching here...